Fees and vouchers


When joining Serendipitys you will be required to pay a deposit, a small deposit to secure your place.

Monthly fees are due on the 1st of each month for the month ahead. Payment can be made by either standing order, childcare vouchers or debit/credit card.

Serendipitys requires one months written notice for changes of or cancellation of a childcare place.

Fees are due for 52 weeks including bank holidays although where possible we will endeavour to offer an alternative session

All holidays and other absences are chargeable at full price as it is the childcare place and not the attendance that is paid for.

Bank holidays are charged at full rate. Nursery will close for the afternoon of Christmas Eve and New Years Eve, however both days will be charged at full rate. Where possible we will endeavor to offer an alternative session.

For more Fee Information for each nursery please visit

  • Balderton
  • Bingham
  • Cotgrave
  • Grantham
  • Newark

We accept the following card payments


Child Care Vouchers

Childcare Vouchers are non-taxable and exempt from National Inusrance contributions for employees and National Inusrance savings for employers. Both parents are eligible to claim as long as they are both in employment. Further information can be found at ChildCare Vouchers.At Srendipitys we accept a wide range of vouchers including the governemnt tax free childcare

To use the tax free childcare from the governement you need to set up an account direct gov. More information can be found at Direct Gov.

busy bees care4 edenred fair care footer2 03 kids unlimited

Help with Childcare Cost

Tax credits and Universal Credit

Tax credits are available from the HM Revenue and Customs, based on household circumstances.

Child Tax Credits

Child Tax Credits are for parents/carers who are responsible for at least one child or qualifying young person. Child Tax Credit is paid direct to the person who is mainly responsible for caring for the child or children.

Working Tax Credits

This is for parents/carers who are employed or self-employed who usually work 16 hours (for lone parents) or 30 hours (for couples) or more a week are paid for that work, and expected to work for at least 4 weeks.

As part of Working Tax Credit you could qualify for help towards the childcare cost. If you receive the childcare element of Working Tax Credit, this will always be paid direct to the person who is mainly responsible for caring for the child or children, alongside payments of Child Tax Credit.

For more information and eligibility have a look at Direct Gov Website

Universal Credit

Univeral credit helps with costs such as housing, childcare and more. It is replacing 6 older benifits, working tax credits, child tax credits, housing benifit,Jobseekers allowance, ESA and income support.

It may cover up to 85% of your childcare cost. You will need to pay you childcare costs and get reimbursed by them.

For More information visit direct gov.

Fees and Vouchers
Report an issue.

Sometimes website display issues can be fixed with a hard refresh. If this does not resolve the problem, please complete a bug report below.

By submitting this form a screenshot will be taken of this website as YOU currently see it which include sensitive information. You also agree to diagnostic information being taken including but not limited to: Browser type (Chrome/Firefox, IE etc), Operating System and IP Addresss. We may attempt to contact you in order to help resolve the issue you are reporting to us.

Thank you! Our technical team will look at this issue shortly. In the meantime, if you have any questions please contact: