Serendipitys is an approved provider and we can offer free childcare to eligable 2 year old children. The funding can start from the term after their 2nd Birthday.
For your child to be eligable for the Free 2-year-old childcare they need to reside in England and meet one of the following criteia:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA)
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Universal Credit - if you and your partner have a combined income from work of £15,400 or less a year, after tax tax credits and you have an income of £16,190 or less a year, before tax
- the guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- support through part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act
- the Working Tax Credit 4-week run on (the payment you get when you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
They could also get free 2 year childcare, if any of the following apply:
- they’re looked after by a local council
- they have a current statement of special education needs (SEN) or an education, health and care (EHC) plan
- they get Disability Living Allowance
- they’ve left care under a special guardianship order, child arrangements order or adoption order
Please note that you may still be charged for extra's like consumables, nappies and trips
Contact us for more information or book a personal tour.