Welcome to the Serendipitys Christmas Competition 2017To enter:
You will need to first download musical.ly on to your phone, tablet or laptop.
Once downloaded visit youtube and search for "musical.ly videos" or "Christmas musical.ly” and get some inspiration for doing your own. Yes thats right- YOUR OWN!!
These can be done in any style, whether as a lip sync, song and dance, medley of songs or basically anything you wish, so long as the following rules are adhered to:
- It must be a Christmas song
- The child attending Serendipitys must be in the musical.ly
- Your child could be on their own or anyone can perform alongside them that is connected to you and your family- for example: You the parents (obviously), best friends, family dog, neighbour, neighbours dog!! granny, grandad or even the Xmas turkey!!
- No Swearing or bad language, so please do not use the Pogues- Fairytale of New York!!
- You can enter as many musical.lys as you like
This is Not a rule but would be really nice!! - Including any reference to Serendipitys and #SerendipitysChristmas
TIP- Search "how to do a musical.ly" on youtube, there are loads and loads of really helpful short videos.
Then, once you have practiced, edited, edited again, deleted it and started again and have a finished product you are happy with, you will need to send it to Christmas@serendipitys.co.uk
We will then post these musical.lys on our website, nursery Facebook pages and nursery Instagram account.
The winner of our amazing competition will be the musical.ly with the most likes on Christmas Eve.Other Important information If you would like to do one but do not wish for it to be shared on our website, Facebook and Instagram please send your completed musical.ly to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will look, smile, possibly laugh but will not share them with anyone else. Oh one other thing The nursery staff are also having a Christmas Musical.ly competition so keep an eye out for these on our Facebook pages.